Monday, October 13, 2008

YAY!

Today I was very evasive to all my homework responsibilities. This theory paper is kicking my ass. Luckily Kate helped me by proof reading what little I had done so far. That definitely made me feel better in the grand scheme of things. It is looking to be a bit more manageable than when I first tried to tackle it.

I called the woman about the Persian cat today. She called me back a half hour later and before I knew it I was on the way to Inwood to meet Bella. I saw her and fell in love. She nuzzled and cuddled and was absolutely friendly and adorable. She had goopies in her eyes and matting in her fur. I don't think her owner took the best care of her. Anyway. I talked to Bella's mommy (Clara) for a while and I told her that I tutor math. She hired me on the spot to tutor her daughter (Alexia) in 5th grade math for 2 hours a week! It is a bit far from my home, but I am game. I can use all the extra money I can get.

Clara told me that a lot of people replied to her craigs list ad about Bella and that right now she was just screening people because she wanted to find the perfect owner. By the end of the visit, she decided I was it! I pick up Bella tomorrow at around 6. I went to Petco and bought a carrier, bed, food...you know the deal. I am so excited to pick up my little angel tomorrow!

1 comments:

BrittanyRose said...

Yay!!! That is so exciting!!! I love kitties!!! :D