Thursday, October 2, 2008

OH SHIT.

Last night was an absolute mess. Carrie was bumming when she came over, I should have read that as a premonition that the night would only go downhill from there.

So I picked up a bottle of white wine because Carrie tells me she isn't feeling well. I come home to make sushi, and i find that the new package of crab meat I just bought is already spoiled. I JUST opened it, and it was already rotten and smelly. Whatever. So we pigged out on other food in my apt. I pretty much drank the whole bottle of wine by myself.

Next, Carrie tells me her foot hurts, so we call a car service. I am not going to complain about this, however, I don't really have any money to spend on a car service when I know the walk isnt that bad. We get to the event, and we were trying to find cuties. There were none. I ran into some people from my dept, so that was cool. After our free drinks were done, we went to 1020. This part of the night is a blur to me.

Next thing I know, me, Carrie and 2 boys are headed back to one of the boys apt. Next thing I know I am snorting aderall and its 6 in the morning. And next thing I know after that, I get a moped ride to my house because I have class at 9. I think one of the boys stole my bra and my debit card. I had to cancel my debit card. This fucking sucks. I am exhausted and totally useless for the day.

0 comments: