Friday, October 24, 2008

Lost my train of thought.

Last night was fun. I taught Kate how to play pool. I can't believe she has never played before. It was kind of funny. The game lasted forever, but I eventually lost because I got the 8 ball in. There was a really cute boy at open mic night with a blazer and glasses. Supposedly he spent a year in Cambodia or something, searching for life's meaning, eating caterpillars to survive.

Let me break it down for you, the school that Kate's BF goes to is a seminary. They are very liberal, but still a seminary, therefore many people who go there want to be religious leaders. Most of the poetry, songs and whatnot that were performed were written with regards to the higher power. It was interesting to sit in on such an event.

They were passing the guitar around later in the night and I was tempted to sing a song, but I didn't. This one guy from Australia sang a song by Flight of the Conchords, who we all know are New Zealanders. I was joking with him about how Australians and New Zealanders hate each other. I am so freakin witty.

Anyway. I have been a mega loser lately and have met a couple of boys on Craigslist. I haven't met any in person yet, but I know it must be at a public place and I shouldn't give out too much personal info.

Sidenote: My cat is SO funny. Everytime she poops, she gets out of her little littler-house and RUNS to the window ledge. Like she's ashamed. It is really funny, but really frightening, like, if I don't know she's pooping, I think something was chasing her or something. haha.

Today was spend taking Florence out for 2 hours, followed by some grocery shopping and homework/dillydallying.

I bought a delicious bottle of wine at my fave wine shop and I am about to take a shower before I get ready to go to Liam's birthday party. Should be a pretty big fiesta. His papa is none other than the infamous PatrickMcmullan i.e. the fabulous celeb. event photographer I used to work for. Tonight is the night to get my drink on. I will be sleeping at Carries. Hopefully I won't throw up through the course of the night.

TTFN.

"I got my drink and my 2 step"

0 comments: