Monday, October 27, 2008

Re-cap.

Saturday was spent for la plupart, trying to sleep off the Gin from the night before. At night, however, my friend Brittany came out to play. It was nasty outside but I figured I would give her the grand walk through Columbia campus anyway, because she is considering coming to Columbia for grad school in Journalism or Creative Writing. She is also applying to a few other city schools. It would be really cool if we could live together in BK or something for my 2nd year at Columbia.
She wants to get a Persian cat too. It would be really cute if she got a black one, I think that would make for a lot of peace and harmony..at least in the feng shui sense.

I took the train back Saturday night with Pikachu and Derek picked me up. There was this really loud and annoying guido, blowout, brah, nassau county kid on the train back, trying to mack it with some hunnies. It was the most annoying thing EVER. Way worse than homeless people asking for change on the subway. I wanted to turn around and shout at him to shut the hell up, but I kept my composure, as difficult as it was. Oh Long Island.

Sunday I woke up and Mom took me out to breakfast at Mundays. We got some important bonding time in. She told me about her future prospects for marriage on the beach in Florida and it got me really happy and excited.

After that, me and Mom tried to acquaint Lulu and Pikachu. They did OK. This is important because if I ever want to go somewhere, I can leave Pika at her place.

After that I met up with Dad and Jean and we went to see Robert Hansen. He is this really awesome psychic/medium. The event was being held at this ladies house and there were no more than 40 people. It was a really personal gathering. I got to see a few people cry and shed a few tears myself about others losses, happiness or misunderstandings that have now been cleared up. This man is incredible. There is no possible way he could make this stuff up. I definitely urge anyone to go see this man.

After that I came home, ordered chinese food and went to Michaels to get some craft supplies. I got a tub of clay and a tote bag. I really want to sculpt a hand out of clay, paint it and hang jewelery on it.

I also really want to paint a pic of Karl Marx on a tote bag in time for christmas. That man looked to much like Santa Claus. I wanna ring in the season with a little commie insinuation. I think Santa and Karl were much alike. Santa pretty much treated everyone equally, not giving any child more or less (at least in the ecclesiastical sense). I mean that whole blasphemous talk about coal was just a tool used to get kids to shut up and behave. Anyway, Karl really wanted everyone to be equal in the same sort of way. But he was more into all the kids sharing their respective toys with each other. I think these are both valid claims which should be respected and appreciated during the season of christmas. I mean, even though I have turned against religion and believe that the marketing of christmas is disgusting and almost inhumane, I still believe that people should be nice to other people and give for the sake of giving, not just because they want something in return.

After gettin crafty with it, Ma and I came home and watched some Kath and Kim and Ugly Betty. Then I went to bed.

1 comments:

ThatGuy said...

Gin. One thing I will not touch, but that is the same thing people tell me when they check out my Tequila stockpile.

Hope the gin has successfully exited the body for you; to make room for the next ‘shipment’.