Thursday, October 16, 2008

Fini Avec Midterms.

YESS! I am done with midterms. What a rough week I've had with trying to rush through work and function, see people, get new jobs and play with my new kitty. I am expecting to get around a B+-A- on my stats midterm. I don't see why I shouldn't do well, unless I made a minor mistake. On my theory paper, I am expecting a C-C+. I would rather have low expectations because this is Columbia and all. These classes are pass fail so I am not too concerned overall. It was just really exhausting killing myself to do the best work that I could do.

Yesterday was mostly work and little play, however Damon came over later on in the evening and met Pikachu. We went out for a couple drinks and had some really interesting conversation.

I am exhausted. I am so glad midterms are fini.

0 comments: