Saturday, October 18, 2008

Red Wine and Pizza.

Last night Mal and Kathy came over. We went to the wine store and picked up 3 bottles of red wine and ordered in a pizza. We hung out and watched youtube videos for a few hours. I love it that those girls come in and visit me. Mal lives in White Plains now for law school and Kathy still resides on LI. I suppose my place is an intermediate where we can all meet up. I like that.

Later on in the night Jason met up. We all walked downtown a bit for a few drinks. Later on, we met up with Katherine from my dept and her husband (who is from Sweden). There is a really fun dynamic between them 2. I was talking to them about my idea to rent out my apt for the month of July. They urged me to go to Paris. They said it is really easy to get around there. I think I could handle it. I am pretty sure that I would be lonely and would need to do a lot of research, but I think I could handle it. I am excited for my future vacation/exploration prospects!

After a little dancing with Kathy, we all headed back to my place around 12:30. I feel bad because I am pretty sure Mal missed her train. I gave her one of my pepper sprays because I know she has a lot of walking to do in the dark.

Anyway. Today I will be doing much reading and heading back to LI. I really want to take Pikachu to the vet. Clara hasn't gotten back to me with any word on when I can get these vaccination and purebred papers. I really also need to talk to her about the price of my tutoring. AHH.

0 comments: