Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Pikachu.

Ok, so I know you are going to think of me as a crazy cat lady soon. I am just really excited to have this new addition in my life.

I picked her up yesterday. I opened up the bag and she looked around a bit then hid under my bed for roughly 2 hours, coming out every now and then to slowly check things out. Eventually she hopped up onto my bed and nuzzled me. I brushed her for hours and she purred and meowed and nuzzled. I am absolutely in love with her. She even licked me with her sandpaper tongue! I have to get her groomed today and I need to get her a scratching post. She is really perfect.

Reasons why I picked the name Pikachu...

-I was trying to think of names and i called her that and she sneezed when I said "chu".
-When she arches her back she makes a striking resemblance to Pikachu just before an attack.
-When she closes her eyes they look like this >< because of the black stuff around them. That is a face Pikachu made a lot in the TV show, as well as many other Asian inspired media.
-Also, with the Asian resemblance, she squints a lot, and her face resembles the shape of Kim Jung Il...so I mean DUH! lol
-The number one reason is because she responds to it. It might just be because I say it in a crazy high pitched voice, who who cares?

0 comments: