Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Sickly.

Yesterday I went out for coffee with my friend whose name, amazingly enough is Tony Capobianco. We went to the Cooper-Hewitt museum for a bit because it's free this week. The exhibit wasn't that good.

I started feeling really sick about halfway through my walk through central park. Anyway. We stopped at duane reade and I picked up some cold meds. Then we got Starbucks and talked about Religulous. After, I made him go to Petco with me so I could pick up kitty litter and I got a mag on Persians.

I then took the train back to the west side. It is such a pain to go from east to west and vice versa. It took forever because I got on the train going the wrong way at first. Then I finally got home and realized I had a half hour until I had to leave for the Masters reception at school. I went there and they had a nice free dinner/buffet.

I met this really nice/smart girl from Greece (Maria). She is a part of the Human Rights program. There were a lot of people from this program there. I drank some free wine and met Fatima from Pakistan, Lacey from Florida and Youssef from Tunisia. I've said it once and I will say it again, I love having the opportunity to meet people from all over the world.

After that, I came home and tried to catch some Z's.

This morning I woke up feeling like absolute shit. I went to my first class and coughed a lot through out the whole thing. Then the 2nd class I cut out on halfway thorough. I just couldnt do it. I got my midterm grade back for stats, I got a 88! Woohoo! Anyway. I have been resting all day. I don't think I am going to class tomorrow. I need to get better. Nyquil here I come.

0 comments: