Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Cinderella.

A few points to note about my day...

1) I talked to a few girls in my class about what happened to me last night. One girl said it;s happened to her numerous times before. She even said it happened twice on the subway. What the hell is the world coming to?

2) I broke things off with the guy from craigslist that I met in person last night. (Don't worry, our "date" was nothing to write home about.) He was after one thing. And I nipped it in the butt (figuratively NOT literally! lol)

3) I went library hopping today. Hooray for getting research done.

4) I got a free tanning session in an AMAZING tanning bed. It had a water spray and air conditioning! I smell yummy. Ok, I know tanning is terrible for your skin, but what about those people who live in warmer climates and tan year round?

5) I am learning a new Rufus Wainwright song. "Going to a town". This video is funny because the guy in the beginning is such a meat head/jock rocker and Rufus is the saddest, gayest, most scrumptious musical genius.



6) On a happy, somewhat childlike romantic note, I was in Butler Library tonight and I spotted an agenda someone had left behind. I took it in hopes that I can find the owner and return it to him. It's kind of like a Cinderella story. He's probably an ugly dork, but a girl can dream can't she?

7) In travel news. I think I am going to go to Germany in January. I have a pen pal over there who I met in Barcelona last summer. He lives in Munich and is really tall. I just have to save up $647. That actually isn't that bad when you consider that its like $600 to go to California. I really want to save up and go!

0 comments: