Thursday, October 23, 2008

The weekend already?

Today I went to class. I got a B+ on my Sociological Theory paper. Woohoo. After class I did a lot of reading because I have been feeling like a slacker lately. I hung out with Kate a lot today as well. Boy am I glad I met her. She really gets me and brings me up when I need to be brought up. She makes me feel smart. She is a really great friend for so many reasons. I don't think I would be managing half as well in this Columbia atmosphere without her.

This post goes out to Kate Mendes-Fridkis for being amazing and my most favorite new person in my life.

Anyway, tonight I am going to an open mic night with her and her bf tonight. Tomorrow I will hang with my woman Flo and then tomorrow night, I think Eddie is coming out to see Baal with me. Woot Woot.

0 comments: