Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Big Foot.

I was really funny in class today.

My stats class is really boring. It's almost as if we are all being tortured together. I made quite a few funnies in class today, which my "crew" in my class giggled at. Of course I was not disruptive in class. I just wanted to make sure people were alive.

One part of class, my prof was drawing a false chart on the board where a direct relationship took place between intelligence and shoe size. You have to understand, this class is very quiet. When people do talk, it is to profess a major theorem or to ask a scientific and exponentially intelligent question. She asked if this sort of direct relationship between shoe size and intelligence could exist. I decided to be a wise ass and say "yes. I have big feet." The class roared with laughter. My job was done. Then I actually answered the question logically. I think people greatly appreciate my humor.

1 comments:

ThatGuy said...

Humor is one of the most valuable things in life, it needs to be a part of everyone’s life; I think. Seems you are the sole personality keeping that overly studious class sane. Way to bring them back to reality, and prevent them from taking themselves, that class, or anything for that sake too serious.