Saturday, October 11, 2008

Reality.

So last night was silly. I got pretty shitty in BK and before I knew it I wound up at Grand Morellos ordering mozzarella sticks and a quesadilla at 4 in the morning. Damon liked the scarf I made him for his birthday. I am impressed with myself that I finished it on time. Anyway, So I passed out on Carrie's couch and woke up feeling like crap. So I snuggled with her and Nick for a few hrs and listened to Brittney Spears. All I wanted to do was watch crappy reality tv today. Me and Carrie went and got bagels and met up with Damon and James. We followed them to Damon's and watched a marathon of Trading Spouses. We snuggled on the amazing brown velvet couch all day and played with Damon's cat Chloe. I really want to get a cat btw. I want to save it's life though and it has to be really friendly and not nippy.

After Carrie and I left Damon's we went to get sushi and met up with Nick and Dan (from Montreal). It was really good to see Dan, even though it was only for like 5 minutes. Afterwards I hopped on a train and here I am. I have SO much work to do this weekend. I hate midterms.

I leave you with god warrior...

0 comments: