Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Years Post.


Here is what I've learned/achieved this year.

  • I actually am smart enough for Columbia.
  • I got a cat.
  • I feel pretty comfortable in my own skin.
  • The value of money. (more than I previously understood)
  • I CAN live alone.
  • Home truly is where the heart is.
  • Don't trust anybody!
  • A lot of people are irresponsible.
  • Don't meet guys on craigslist.
  • Back up ALL files.
  • I stopped biting my nails.
  • Academia is overrated.
  • Take things one step at a time.
  • Nothing is as bad as it seems.
  • Always have back up candles. (just in case the irresponsiblelandlord forgets to pay the bill)
  • When you're in a bind, think about a year from now and if it will still matter; if the answer is no, the problem can't be THAT bad.
  • 0 comments: