Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Macbook!


I am posting this from my very own, new MACBOOK! I LOVE it.
WOOHOO.


There's one more thing that will officially make my Christmas more merry. It won't actually be determined until after Christmas, however. The subtenant I am leasing my old Harlem apt to was having trouble with the frozen lock, and called the landlord. She had no idea and someone in the building said that its been happening a lot lately. I had no problem with the door. I think maybe this guy is just an idiot. I just really hope this deal goes through, because I will be out of some hefty chunk of change if it doesn't and I will have to search for a new tenant.

Ok, so I have become really obsessed with Twilight. I saw the movie and then immediately after I had to go get the book. The acting in the movie was terrible but the story was intense and amazing. I want to be Bella Swan. Edward Cullen is a Fox. I am really happy there are 4 parts to the story. That means there should be more movies. YAY.

I must go shower. I think I may go to the movies again today to see it again. mmmm.

0 comments: