Monday, December 15, 2008

The End of an Era.


I am overwhelmed. Yes. It's true. I keep telling myself I can manage this. I know I can get everything done. This stats assignment is killer. I am probably not doing any of it right. It is a pass/fail class so I should be OK. I am almost done with my rewrite. Should be finished with everything tomorrow. Then I start moving.

I am really excited to move. I was at my new place last night, getting an idea of what to bring and what not to bring. Luckily, the apartment is pretty well seasoned with necessities. Pika is going to be really excited that there are a lot of windows for her to look out of and new playmates. My ass will get a great workout, walking up and down to the 5th floor all the time. I really like my new roomie Kristen and its looking as if Jason may be moving in after Colleen moves out. I am keeping my fingers crossed. I just keep having to tell myself that everything is going to work out.

I am really sad that Cresensio is leaving. It feels like just yesterday I lost Nick. Now I am losing another best friend. I know he will be back in a year, but so much can happen in a year and who knows where I will be moving to at that point.

This is most certainly the end of an era. I am excited for new years to confirm that. I want to be stronger, smarter and better than this year. This year wasn't bad, it was actually a lot of fun. CRAZY fun. I feel like I have learned so much in such a brief period that I can't help but pat myself on the back sometimes. So bring it on 2009. Keep those punches rolling.

0 comments: