Monday, December 29, 2008

House Warming.

Yesterday I had the sudden urge to go shopping. Strange, I know. I dragged Jason to Buffalo Exchange and I got some new digs. I got this awesome, bright orangey red leather jacket for 17.50. How could I go wrong?

After running a few more errands, we met up with Bruce for Thai food. There's this one street in Williamsburg where literally half the block is only asian inspired cuisine. It's like my little piece of heaven.

After filling our bellies, we went grocery and booze shopping. I decided I wanted to make sushi. After pretending I had my own cooking show, for the boys entertainment, I burnt the rice and dropped the majority of the ingredients on the floor. I started rolling sushi with the non-burnt/dirty ingredients. There were a few road bumps. Eventually, Bruce and Jason helped roll some rolls. It was a fun, lo-carb, sushi making experience.

Later on, Carrie came over, followed by Barbie and 2 friends (Ben and Guy), followed by one of Jason's friends. We all played Outburst. The game was 4 on 4 and it was pretty fun. Very loud, but silly and entertaining.

After that, we went to Sweet Ups and had a beer. Next was home and bed.

0 comments: