Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Awesome Workout.


Today at the gym I tried this bike that is like a video game. It was the coolest thing I have ever done to work out. I was DRENCHED in sweat by the time I was done.

It has...

-A whole bunch of satellite radio stations you can plug into while you ride.
-increasing and decreasing difficulty level, based on position on a hill.
-Internet to race against other live people whose scores were recorded.
-25 different gears.
-A lot of different tracks with different difficulty levels to choose from.

I am sure I will be bored with it in a month, but right now its the apple of my eye.

2 comments:

Das said...

Damnit i need one of those in the basement... maybe even to walk with when im walking in WoW :)

rogue said...

haha wow. It is a really cool system. They should make virtual exercise things for wow.