Saturday, December 27, 2008

Home At Last.


Today Jason Moved in. I cleaned out the entire living room and re situated all of the furniture. It is starting to take form and be less of a mess, I had a great day with Jason. We shared music that we wrote. It was really nice. I feel really at peace here. I talked to Kristen today and she seemed really happy that things were going so smoothly at the home front.

I found out today that Colleen (the girl whose room Jason just moved into) got into a really bad car accident over the holidays. She could have died. Things like this make you realize how fragile life is.

I am having a house warming party tomorrow night. Woohoo!

Last night was fun too. I hung out at Sara's in Oyster Bay. We played drinking games with some brah dudes. It reminded me of how silly it is to hang out with manly men who guzzle beers and watch sports on TV. So not my scene. It made me really appreciate my life and my friends more. It was really good to see Sara, Kristen and Marcella.

I really love it here. I think Pikachu does too.I say that because shes giving me massive amounts of eskimo kisses as I am writing this.

2 comments:

Cuppa Jo said...

ok, who is pikachu? a cat? a ferret? a gerbil?

I'm glad you're feeling at home and sorry about Colleen.

Hope your party's a blast.

rogue said...

Pikachu is my adorable, white, persian cat.

Aw thanks!