Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas of the Future.

All in all, I had a great christmas. This morning I woke up a bit sad because the whole cozy morning christmas celebration didn't really happen, but its OK because I got to play that part on christmas eve.

I am overtly obsessed with Twilight, as you've probably read. The book just started veering off in a different direction from the movie and I am excited to see where else the plot line will go.

After a lovely christmas celebration at my dad's I went to carries and ate some red velvet cake. After that, we went to visit some horses to put blankets on them. This one horse Gypsy kept licking me. It was really cute. Carrie kept trying to drag me to hang out with people after that, but I am exhausted and decided it would be a better idea to come home, read and play with my new computer. You can't blame me right?

It was REALLY great to see Ashley and Leah today. I don't get to see Ash that often now that she lives in Cali and I feel like we were just starting to seriously bond when she was living in BK and I was visiting people in BK a lot. I really hope she comes out one night this week and sees my hood. Leah has the most adorable face in the entire world. She's a little giggly, smiley, adorable little baby who smiles with her entire face. I wish I had a pic. Echem Dad, help me out with that?

Also, I was told I have to mention Christmas presents from next year. Presents from the future, if you will, that don't fall down the balcony. Oh dear. I drank a lot today. We be bottle poppin.

0 comments: