Sunday, December 21, 2008

Moving and Movies.





Yesterday, I finally started moving into the new apt in BK. I packed up the car all by myself in the snow, hauled ass to Brooklyn and Cresensio hadn't even started putting together his stuff to move. So I offered to help clean some nooks and crannies while he worked on the big stuff. He bought me a really amazing, caloric lunch and we pigged out. After an appropriate amount of cleaning/organizing was done, we went to the storage unit.

Next, Jason came over and Kristen came home and they got along famously. I am pretty stoked Jason is going to move in on the first. Jason and I took another trip to empty out my apt and play with Pika. Then we got back to the apt and organized more and Carrie came over. We took really funny pictures on Cres's computer.

Next we took ambien and watched a movie about Charlie, Morty, Suzie/Veronica and Sabrina. JC came on the scene and we wished him a happy birthday. Oh the wonders of friends and smbien.

I am really excited about living here. I love my friends and I am really happy with my current state.

0 comments: