Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Barracuda.

Last night I went to a Fabulous gay bar with Jason. He does kareoke there every week cause his voice coach promotes it. When I got there, kareoke was just beginning with a lovely hostess in drag, who was absolutely beautiful. There were some really great singers up there and SO many people in the audience. There were so many gorgeous men with great style. It really made me wish I was a gay dude, just for one night lol. After a couple of drinks, which were well needed, I got up and sang some kareoke. I did 'papa don't preach' (the Kelly Osbourne version), 'take me or leave me', from rent (with this woman Ronnie, who has a marvelous voice), and 'a-tisket a-tasket, by Ella Fitzgerald. It was a lot of fun.

Afterward, I slept at Jason's new apt in Astoria. It was a nice area, but I don't think I could ever live there. I complain that Harlem is far away from everything, that is even further.

0 comments: