Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Celebrate Good Times, Come On!

Last night I felt in the mood for celebration because of the aforementioned causes. After having a lovely dinner with my lovely mother, I came home to retrieve my fabulous new device and called a bunch of numbers in hopes that there was something homey I could do on a Tuesday night in the Huntington area.

Everyone was busy or far away or not going out. Then I remembered that Ashley works at the Tavern on Tuesday nights. Sara and I used to go there every Tuesday last semester. So I went by myself with $10 in my pocket, planning to get one drink then go home and hit the hay. I caught up with Ashley and met this guy who thinks I am smart and pretty and confident. We talked a lot, and he bought me a lot of drinks. I don't think I was wearing beer goggles, but you never know. He seemed really nice.

Then I came home and pigged out on Thanksgiving left overs. When I woke up this morning I felt like doodie. I guess I drank more than I should have. I really just want to watch movies today and not worry about this darn paper that I told myself I would work on. Hooray for cutting class today!

0 comments: