Monday, November 24, 2008

Welfare States.

Why must you be so boring to write about? Why did I pick such a boring paper topic? Why oh why?

This weekend made me less willing to work and more willing to spend time with people who mean something to me. I should enjoy my life right? Not that I don't enjoy school and writing papers, its just that I am in a really laborous part of the semester. I have been deprived of friend time for what seems like an eternity. I am totally exagerating. Hey, I am only 22. Why should I be so serious all the time?

I suppose the winter gives us time for detox of things that destroy our bodies. Time to stay indoors and read. Time to make our own fun. Which in my case, means time to dance around my apartment to Billie Holiday.

Last night was beautiful. We played board games and watched summer heights high. I love my friends. Summer heights high is amazing by the way. It's supposed to be like a documentary following around 3 people in an australian high school. But all three people are played by this hilarious comedian. Mr. G is my favorite haha. Enjoy!

0 comments: