Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Mongolians.


I don't know what it is today. I keep seeing people on campus with huge heads. I don't mean people who think they are really smart, I mean literally; people with big ass heads. I wonder if the anthropological study done on cranial capacity can be assessed here. I mean, it just seems that there are an overwhelming amount of people with big heads here. But if a big skull means a big head, wouldn't elephants be smarter? True they never forget. Maybe it has to do with the proportion of the skull relating to the size of the body. Any thoughts?

2 comments:

Boppy said...

OK, so no, I've never seen any people with really big heads except maybe for Grandpa. But once when your Dad and I went to the raceway out in Riverhead, most of the people out there, (at least back in the 70's) were real low class. I felt kind of skanky. Anyway,We got really high with a bunch of our friends, then we saw a whole family of pin heads, there must have been 5 of them and I found it difficult not to stare.

rogue said...

HAHAHA I don't think you've ever told me that story. I love it! haha