Saturday, November 22, 2008

Dirty Jersey.

I just got home from Jersey. I really enjoyed spending time with Kate and her awesome family. Kate's dad is an awesome Piano player and last night he played a bunch of old jazz while I sang. I haven't gotten to "blow my pipes" like that for a while, it certainly was therapeutic. Everyone in Kate's family is really musical. Every year the have a Musicale, where they all play somgs and people from around the neighborhood come and listen. They said usually it brings in like 50 people. I am going to be in it this year.

This morning I went to a Bar Mitzvah to see Kate in action. She did a lovely job and made up a speech very eloquently about this boy who made no good impression on her whatsoever.

After temple, Kate and I went to Princeton. It is a gorgeous campus. It is like Columbia just much more old and spread out. Next we went to WaWa and I got my favorite diet peach iced tea! Then we went thrifting and made a killing.

Carrie comes home from vaca tonight so I think im gonna go to BK and get wrecked. I f-in deserve it. Tomorrow and Monday will be work-filled. I must party while I can. <3

0 comments: