Monday, November 17, 2008

For the Love of Ambien.

I had a very productive day. Work, work, work. I got fired from my job.It's cool I didnt want to get underpaid any more by her anyway. I went to this seminar about masters students who wish to go on into the PhD program. It was kind of interesting. Then kate and I got some dinner at cafe swish (yumm). Her relationship is going downhill cause they started dating too fast. It happens. It just sucks how you can get angry at the person when they are not appearing to be what you thought they were in the beginning.

After dinner, I went to the library and with kate and I saw 2 boys from my bar days at 1020. One of them was particularly fond of me. I brushed him of at first because he came on a little too strong, however now that its been some time I am thinking he may be an interesting person to hang out with.

I love ambien nights. I made a mix on my pod-so im listening to fabtunes. I cleaned my bathtub, did some reading for my class tomorrow, knitted, changed my sheets cuz of the cat AGAIN.

Whenever i stand up i dance in weird ways that i dont understand. I love it. I dont think ambien should be taken for sleep...one who really wants to sleep should take nyquil..that shit knocks you on your ass. Ambien should be used for nights- either solitare or with one other person who is in the same frame of mind. It could be fun. its like a mini trip that ends in a bed and a sassy slumber.

I took it during the day once by accided, but i also took my aderall. I had a french findal that day. I cant even begin to explain the form I was in. I was anxious but i was sedated, I was high strung, but i was seeing waves moving on powerpoint presentations.

whoooo. This drug is certainly being used in the wrong way. But i love it.

Goodnight...or maybe not.

0 comments: