Friday, November 7, 2008

Overworked and Underpaid.

Tonight I worked a sabbath day dinner party at Paula's. I was supposed to watch 4-5 children, serve dinner, and wash dishes. Between teaching the boys how to play battleship, painting the girls nails and being the ref in the boys vs. girls soccer game I barely got a chance to sit still and enjoy dinner.

I worked for 5 hours and made $70. I am angry and beginning to agree with what everyone says about Jews being cheap. I need to talk to Paula because this is not right.

I understand why students are so happy underneath their studies. It's because they don't have to get raped with low paying jobs.

It wont be long now till I am professor Andersen. I can't fucking wait. All I want to do is drink a couple of 40 oz. and writhe in my room. But I wont. I will read Distincton: A Social Critique of the Judgment of Taste By Pierre Bourdieu, Brush/Cuddle with my cat, Watch Clerks II and knit my sweater. Next night I plan on getting so drunk i fall down or vomit...or fall down in my own vomit.

0 comments: