Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Identity Theft and Credit Card Fraud.

I have had a terrifying day. I thought I was finding really good deals for apartments but really, I have sincere suspicions that I have been talking to scam artists. Luckily, I didn't give out enough information for them to steal my identity or create a credit account in my name (or so I believe).

It's a scary,sick and fucking twisted world we live in. You can't trust anybody. Especially in this city. I feel so naive and stupid for even entertaining the idea that these apartments could really be mine when in reality, it was all too good to be true.

I feel like today was a culmination of sorts. A lot of shitty things happened and in turn everything else went downstream.

"Mama said there'd be days like this, there'd be days like this my mama said."

I feel weary, tired, apathetic, stupid, lazy, and useless. There are so many things I should be doing, but instead I will knit and watch Entourage.

I don't want to look at another crags list apartment ad for as long as I live.

0 comments: