Saturday, November 1, 2008

The good, the bad and the ugly.

Ok, last night wasn't so bad.

Costume faves were...

1) Edward Scissorhands
2) The Burger King guy
3) Quailman
4) God's Gift to Man



I bought a sheet last minute at K-mart to make my toga. I got to Carrie's. Carrie and Jenn both made a lot of fun of me while I was trying to sew my costume onto myself. I thought I was gonna look like crap, but it actually came out really good. The only thing I was dumb about was that after I started sewing it on, I forgot that I was going to have to pee (I had a unitard on underneath), so I had to cut a hole in my pants. lol OOPS.

Jenn was a little girl, she brought a baby doll and then started stabbing it in the face and putting ketchup all over it. Carrie was a rotten pumpkin, but everyone thought she was a little French girl who got lost in the woods, or Gothic poison ivy.

No one had cameras. It's a shame. There were some pretty sweet costumes, mine included of course.

Got back to Carrie's at 5. Nick left for Wisconsin today. :(

Tonight is Sara's party. There will def be pics this time.

0 comments: