Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Tuesday Baby


I just found out that it is a fact that the largest amount of babies are born on Tuesdays. This is actually a fact, due to the fact that nearly 26% of births are cesarians. This helps to sway the baby date, but why is it that people want to have babies on Tuesdays?

Today was pretty typical but extraordinary in its own way. I dropped off 10 bags of old clothes at the thrift store and couldn't help getting a new shirt, two skirts and a book. I drove into BK and had to park around the block because there was a fire around the corner. I went to my PTTV intern meeting and we all decided that we are going to do a show about the social implications of reality TV shows. After getting excited about my new project, I jetted up to Columbia to do some research and then met up with Kate for Thai. Afterward, I came home to a few hours of practicing guitar and then I hung out with my awesome roomies.

0 comments: