Thursday, July 16, 2009

Getting the Fun Done

Yesterday was a work day, accompanied by a bottle of wine. I went and visited Nathan's 'Marc' store in between meetings and tried on clothes I can't afford. I went back to PTTV and then went out for some beers with Mike and a couple of new members. It was nice how the newbies actually wanted to come out. I feel like we get stronger when we hang out, outside of PTTV.

After the bar, Me, Mike and Rebecca went to Union Pool. I know, usually not my first choice , but it seemed ok at the time. We sat and chatted about vampires and then Carrie and Anna met up. People came, people went. I noticed a lonely stranger standing near us, and was feeling talkative so I went up to him and struck up a conversation. Turns out, he is Australian, the lead singer/guitar player in a band and a gemini. I sat and talked to him for a while about a lot of stuff. He tried to kiss me and i didn't let him. He got me a beer. Later on, another boy who, funny enough, was from Huntington, came along and sat next to me. I wasn't into him at all, but once again, after a decent amount of conversation, he tried to kiss me and I declined, and he bought me a drink.

I wish I could just count on my charisma and not have to pay for drinks ever again. HAHA, It does feel nice to say that two guys (one on each side of me) wanted to kiss me last night, but I refused both of them.

After saying goodnight to bk bardom, I headed back home to find Nathan, watching 'the Stepford Wives' making a mask out of celluclay. We started yamming it up, and made it an ambien night. We dressed up, painted each other, wrapped Jason in saran wrap, hung out on the fire escape, put in vampire teeth, and took our clothes off! No really. I am not joking.

0 comments: