Monday, July 6, 2009

Bandsies

Today I woke up, did some Yoga and hung out with the fam. My uncle and 2 cousins were here from Maine this weekend. We watched Monday morning cartoons and had some breakfast. They are such great kids. On July, 4th I had a conversation with MJ about global warming and he was really impressing me. He absorbs information like a sponge and is remarkably intelligent for his age. Ethan is so adorable with his awe-inspiring conversationalist skills, and i am really proud to say that they are my cousins/nephews.

After a family oriented morning, Lauren came over for some sushi/band practice. We had a lovely lunch and came home and wrote a song. I find it so incredible how well we work together. She is wonderful with song concepts, eloquently written one liners, and is really knowledgeable musically.

0 comments: