Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Explosions in the Sky

Last night I went to see Explosions in the Sly with the Castinettes and the Constantines. Wihle I was waiting on line, it started downpouring. Mind you I was all alone with no friends to complain about it with. Everything on me was soaking wet. I am surprised my phone made it. Later on, Carrie and Audrey showed up and it kept raining. We went to go buy panchos when we got in, but the guy 5 people in front of us got the last one. We stood and complained under two black umbrellas for a while. Then we complained a little more. Finally the sun came out and we went to sit on the bleachers. The show from then on was pretty great, after we got over being cold and wet for a while. Explosions was great. I have always wanted to see them. They are so soothing and mellow. Just what I needed. Watch this guy in the while dance.

0 comments: