Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Raindrops Keep Fallin' On My Head

Last night I met up with Dan, my great friend who lived in Montreal for a while. He just moved to Halifax for his masters in this Fisherman Science program. He is so multifaceted. Quite possibly the smartest guy I know. Anyway, Carrie slept over last night and this morning we got bagels before I dropped her off this morning. Her car got broken into last night. Right out side of her apt. Kind of ridiculous. I mean, they even took her contacts and mix CD's. I think maybe it was someone who knew her, cause why would someone take stuff like that, which is SO personal. I mean, I understand taking someone's gps or ipod, but not that stuff.

Anyway, I had a meeting with my new boss today. I finished all my paperwork and I am pretty much ready to start working, just as soon as the Nov semester begins. I got the textbook for one of the classes I am teaching today. Pretty stoked. I also got to catch up with my friend Karyn (who got me the job) for a bit. I am really excited to start teaching.

After that, I went to Kim's for a bit of band practice. Everything seems to be coming along nicely. After that, I went to Jen and Will's to plan Jen and I's circle line cruise. She is taking me on one for my grad/birthday. We also went to her job for drinks. I can't believe the guido's she works with. I would never be able to deal with that.

I am exhausted. They must be having some sort of Winona Ryder sort of marathon lately on encore because movies starring her are all that seems to be on. Oh well.

0 comments: