Saturday, July 25, 2009

Sudden Realization.

While sitting in the backseat of Jenn's Jetta last night, letting the breeze caress my face on the way back to Long Island, I realized something. I am exactly where I want to be. It's funny how, when you describe yourself, (what you are doing with your life and so on) to someone you either haven't seen in a while or someone you know a great deal about, you can catch a glimpse of what they see and objectively view your persona.

Though I spend a great deal of time talking about myself, last night someone asked me, 'what are you doing to keep busy' and I said I make videos and I am in a band. I have always been in school up until now. I am glad to say that both of my pseudo-jobs give me a creative outlet where I can be in the spotlight when I want to be. I mean, I am not starved for attention or anything, but I do like to talk and be heard. This year or these two years are my time to enjoy my young 20-somethings. Not that I won't enjoy them after this time is up. I need to just focus on the here and now and soak it up because everything is temporary. It is great though. I am satisfied at the moment.

0 comments: