Friday, July 17, 2009

Production

Yesterday I went to the park with said Aussie. He was nice and told me things about life down under. No, we didn't kiss or anything. It was nice to spend an afternoon with someone new, even though I am not interested. We got burritos at a truck in the burg. So good.

After that, I went to work and put some finishing touches on my naked bike ride video. Next, I went to my orientation to be a certified television producer. I think it is really cool that MNN has free classes to get certified, but the people who go there are really weird. Luckily, I met this cool girl (Alison) from the UK, who I quickly became friends with.

I came home to Nathan and Colleen watching Gattaca. All in all a good day.

1 comments:

Turbo said...

I love burritos. I wish there was a burrito truck near me.