Sunday, July 12, 2009

The Beach


Today was gorgeous, typical amazing day at the beach. I think I even got a little burnt. Kim and I met up at her boyfriend (Rob's) house. I finally got to meet her man that she is in LOVE with. He is so cute and so good for her. This is a polar opposite of my last post. Kim has got her head on straight and can finally see clearly (after Ryan, her ex, who now lives in a van somewhere in SoCal). It makes me really happy to see her so happy.

I wish I had someone to love who would be around and that I could get silly with. I mean right now, I am happy to be single, but I just want someone that I can go places and do things with. We were all talking about going on a weekend camping trip with tents and stuff, and I really want to go and have a guy to cuddle with by a fire. Oh well, I guess I will have to wait this one out and use my hand for a little longer.

0 comments: