Wednesday, July 29, 2009

In a Cloud of Cat Piss


Wow. I have got a lot of catching up to do. Last Friday, my dad gave me the crazy idea to go to Greenport from Saturday to Sunday. Carrie and I got a ride back to LI and were ready to go the next morning, but he cancelled. We decided not to let it get us down, and went out to Montauk. We got a delicious lunch at Gossman's on the water. I tried steemers for the first time ever. They were SO good. We then drove into the Hamptons and walked around for a bit. Jani was working so we went out and visited him, and then drove back to H-ton. We made a stop at MC's and then hit the hay.

Sunday was a gorgeous day, so I talked Carrie into going to the beach with me. We met up with Julia and Nicole, Julia's sister Jackie and their friends Max and Sean. We had a really great day and the water was perfect. After that, me and Carrie went to Tula Kitchen in Bayshore to get a drink or two before Kim's birthday party. Kristen was working and hooked us up big time. We met up with Craig and one of his friends and brought them to Kim's, which was held at La Tavola in Sayville. Kim was absolutely radiant and we all hung out outside for a while and laughed and caught up.

After that, Carrie, Craig, Lauren and I headed back to my house so we could eat burgers and pass out. What a full weekend.

0 comments: