Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day


was fabulous. I woke up and came home from Dani's and lounged around until it was time to get dinner at Four. I went with Boppy, Derek and Patti. The food was beautiful and delicious, however the company was even better. I am really excited that my brother has such a great girl in his life. It's like i got a brand new sister and she's cool as all hell. Wait, that phrase may not have fir there...cause hell is hot, not cool...what I am trying to say is that Patti is awesome, and i couln't pick anyone better for my bro, or to be a new addition to my family.

After dinner, me and boppy finished watching Sibyl. What a crazy story. I can't believe that actually happened to that poor little girl. It really makes me thankful that my mom didn't lock me in a trunk, trip me down the stairs, or give me cold water enemas every morning. LOL how mother's day appropriate.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

yep, shes mine for good this time =p