Monday, May 4, 2009

I'm On A Boat

Today was the last day of class at Columbia. It's weird, entering into this stage of uncertainty. I know I will be OK, its just that I feel like my life has been planned out, far in advance, pretty much till now.

After discussing Harry Potter in my novel class, (which i am now totally obsessed with by the way), I met up with Carrie at the movie theatre to see 17 again. It was OK. I was kind of expecting it to be better. I have never really been into Zac Efron, I think he is too pretty. But I like the way he moves. Anyway, after we went to Griffdogs, for some epic hotdogs with interesting trimmings. I had a hot dog with cream cheese, chives and everything bagel seeds. Pretty good. Carrie couldn't believe I have never been there. Our friend Barbie works there so we get em on the house.

So I thought of this analogy for my life right now. It's like I am fishing. Like hangin out of a boat, eating gummy worms...trying to catch a job, internship, man, doctoral program...etc.

BTW Jason says "what's up?"

0 comments: