Thursday, May 28, 2009

The Great Outdoors



Tuesday morning I got my tooth fixed (see pic for me on novacaine lol) and afterwards hung out at the g-rents. Granny and I walked to the lake, went on the swings, walked through the woods and did a bit of bird watching. I am really fortunate that my grandparents are so active and able to do outdoorsy activities with me.

After Uncle Moe got back from work we all ate dinner together. G & G got lobsters for us to celebrate my accomplishments. I realized that I haven't had lobster since 2003. I kind of realized that I don't really like the act of breaking apart the lobster. It is kind of gross and animalistic. Not to mention that lobsters are like huge underwater cockroaches. There is actually a breed of cockroach called 'the lobster cockroach'. Go figure.

1 comments:

Das said...

your forehead looks like it has a big dent in it like that bald guy mask that dad used to wear