Saturday, May 16, 2009

Confident, Happy Airs

For the past two days I have been emitting rays of confident happiness. Thus, since my outlook has been cheery, my reflections off of those to whom I have come in contact with have been positive and rewarding. I handed in my 25 pg final paper for Expertise on Thurs, (which I got an A on) finished proctoring (good riddance to waking up at 7am), I got to see star trek, had a great night with someone who means a lot to me, started being productive and industrious at my volunteer job, had a wonderful day with a new friend, got to bond with a good friend from Montana, hung out with my hilarious roomies, and drank a few slushies with another new friend whose gf is one of my fave ppl from my dept at columbia.

All in all, it has been an positively couple of days for me. I hope this is some rad sort of prophecy for what my summer is going to be like. I can get used to this.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Hooray! :D let's go on many adventures this summer.

rogue said...

Lets do it!!!