Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Bags for the People

After a lovely champagne induced lunch, I came home and napped before going to a meeting at Paper Tiger. I suggested/introduced the video that I want to start on DTC advertising. People received it well, and hopefully I can get started on that soon.

After the meeting I worked on a video for 'bags for the people', which can be found at bagsforthepeople.org. I will post the video on here when I am done editing it. I am excited about it. It is coming together well and i put a cute Jack Johnson song on in the background to make it more pro.

I actually really want to go to one of these events and make bags. I think it is such a great idea and a fun way to volunteer and make a little difference in the world.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

them bags needs some tougher fabric and possibly stiches if they want to be reused for long.
but i know, its to get the idea going or something not related to how ultra durable they are.

rogue said...

DUHHH