Monday, January 19, 2009

Wanted (Wanted) Dead or Alive.

Today I woke up and searched my room for the missing phone. I couldn't find it, so I hopped a train to LI. On the way I asked Caleb to pick me up. He did, which was awesome cause it gave me an excuse to hang out with him more and gave me someone to drag with me to AT&T.

I got my tilt back, then I bought Caleb and myself coffee at Barnes and Noble. It is really weird how much me and his gf/not gf have in common, but he says we're totally different. I really hope I get to meet these people with my birthday.

After a pleasant couple of hours on LI, I hopped a train back into the city. Ryry came over to watch tv/movies. I refused to kiss him, which made our flirty banter more exciting. I haven't cuddled in so long and it was good to giggle and be silly with a cute boy/man. I am well aware that he is all wrong for me, but why shouldn't a girl have some fun?

2 comments:

Das said...

you took a plane to LI, well if you have money to burn buy me a few tickets too.

rogue said...

HAHA i meant to say train!!!