Friday, January 16, 2009

Day 2 at Universal.


Today we went back to Universal. I went on a few rides I have never been on before. It was pretty snazzy. I have been a bit depressed though. Throughout the whole trip the weather has been kind of flaky and not very cooperative with my wishes. It was pretty cold today and although the weather is nicer than NY it was still pretty blustery.

On another note, I feel as if school has already begun. Class starts for me again on Tuesday (the day of the inauguration). I have my phone interview on Sunday and have to study and read for that. Ugh. This weekend will be my last weekend of freedom WOOHOO. However, I have this new thing where I don't sweat the small stuff cause its all small stuff. I decided not to be as much as a perfectionist as I have been. I think this new life strategy will give me less forehead wrinkles later in life. Definitely a perk.

I have a fun weekend planned. Tomorrow night I am meeting up with my old friend Caleb and we're going to discuss music. He just started a solo project and he wants me to throw down some jazzy vocals. (See, good things come to those who quit smoking)

Sunday night, after I kick ass on my phone interview, I will be going to Carrie's 2nd birthday party. I believe Kim and Billy will be joining me and Kim will sleep over. That will be sweet.

Monday I will be focusing on getting rid of my hang over, and at night I have a date with a guy who is bad news, err..well, he used to be bad news...now he cleaned his act up and asked me to go to dinner and get all dressed up. I am eager to see how this goes. I haven't been on a date in SO long.

I guess you could say I am actually excited to go home. I won't be too happy getting off the plane and stepping into snow, but whatever, I got reasons to make me happy to be back in NY.

0 comments: