Saturday, January 24, 2009

Equus.



Tonight I saw Daniel Bradcliffe (Harry Potter) naked. Equus was really great. The plot line was really interesting and the way it was portrayed was really attention grabbing and personal. Of course the acting was terrific. Daniel's eyes are so piercing and beautiful it made for a very intense performance. The main character Richard Griffiths was in The History Boys, which is one of my top 5 favorite movies. Our seats were actually on the stage on a balcony behind the actors. For the first act, we pretty much only saw the back of the actor's heads. We moved to better seats for the second act. I could literally spit on Harry Potter's head. It was really exhilirating. I really want to see it again from the audience perspective.

I also realized today that I need to learn how to sign 'I'm deaf' so that when punk asses try to talk to me on the street I have an excuse to look dumbfounded and make them feel like idiots.

0 comments: