Thursday, January 15, 2009

Islands of Adventure.



We went to Islands of Adventure today and it was kind of a disappointment. I am not one for big drops in roller coasters and it was cold so the water rides were void and null, so we pretty much didn't have much to choose from. The cat in the hat really creeped me out. When I took a picture with him, he kept purring in my ear, it made me feel really dirty. Dr.Seuss and I aren't friends anymore cause his cat was harassing me.

I DID get to meet Rogue. That was probably the highlight of my day, because she has always been like a hero to me since I was little. She was SO cute and excited that she was my favorite X-Woman. Storm was kind of pissed that I was prejudiced, whatever. Another highlight was this hang gliding thing they had that soared over the Jurassic Park area. It was surprisingly fun. I didn't really know I was afraid of heights until today.

After the park, me and boppy went to the Bob Marley restaurant and 'we be jammin'. They had awesome food and we got PLAINTAINS! I love those delicious fruits. Now it's bed time, it's barely past 10, which is kind of lame, but good for my head...I suppose.

Goodnight y'all.

0 comments: