Monday, January 5, 2009

Nonsmoker.


Today is day number one of me as a non smoker. I have been planning this day for a long time, and figure the best way to do it is cold turkey.

I woke up this morning feeling really sick. I don't know if it was the fact that my body knows I am going to be fiending nicotine for a while or if I just ate too much crap yesterday. I am hoping this cup of coffee will cure me and make me ready to go to the gym. I might have a feever. ugh.

I finished Twilight yesterday and am now on to 'New Moon'. Books are always better than movies.

It's already 3:08 and I've barely gotten out of bed. I still feel sick. I really should go to the gym, but I don't know if I am capable. Today sucks.

On a happier note, 'Nip Tuck' starts again this week (tomorrow) and continues Tuesdays at 10 on FX.

1 comments:

Boppy said...

I feel sick too, is this yet another mother daughter connection, UGH!