Saturday, January 24, 2009

Breathe.

Last week I was on the precipice. Now I dove into the work. I have to say that it makes me feel alive to learn. Yes, sometimes its boring and i count the pages until the end of the article/chapter repeatedly, wishing it would go along faster, but after its done, in most cases I feel like i've learned something new. My memory isn't the best, so sometimes I can only retain the information for a week, but that's good because all my classes are within a week of the readings.

I have been listening to a lot of piano instrumentals while I do my work. I love pandora. My new favorite artist is Greg Maroney. Breathe is probably my new favorite song. Hit play and just listen while you go about your work. You can't not like it. The recording is kind of shabby...If you want to hear more go to his myspace...just click the link I posted.

0 comments: