Saturday, January 31, 2009

Tim and Eric Awesome Show...Great Job.

Last night I saw Tim and Eric with Derek. It was really funny, but I think I stood for too long. I forgot what its like to go to shows and have to stand the whole time. Maybe I am just getting old. They came out chanting a song where the sole word was diarrhea, in tight gold lame body suits. It was awesome. Some parts of the show were a bit bazaar, but that's a usual thing for Tim and Eric. I love potty humor. This video "I wear my dad's dirty socks" goes out to Carrie. "Sniff, Sniff, Sniff!"



It was nice to go there with my bro. It just sucks that I have so much school work to do today. I forgot that he had told me that he took off work and now i feel like a big jerkface. On the other hand, it is really good that I didn't go out last night, because I got an e-mail this morning from my professor saying that me and 2 other people in my novel class have to start the discussion in class on monday. I already read the article but don't have the slightest clue on how to analyze it, being that its about homer and the illiad and the odyessey, both of which I have never read.

On the subway home from 42nd, I sat next to this group of 4 girls and 1 guy. They reminded me a lot of myself and my friends 3 years ago. Some parts of their conversation struck me as obnoxious and depressing. They were talking about how all of these lesbians always flirt with them because they're so hot. They were also talking about how 'Oh my GOD I can't believe I am going to be 20, its SO weird", and "It must be SO depressing when you turn 22, cause you have nothing to look forward to". They thought they were SO funny and that everyone was in love with them. It was lame.

I think just about everyone on my train was on their way to McKibbin lofts. I just don't understand how people can go out in the winter. I guess i'm just crotchety, over worked and under paid and I am sure it doesn't help that I am trying to quit smoking. IDK I just get so tired so early. I can't party like I used to.

2 comments:

Das said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sg8Hb91vVk

rogue said...

ahhh im totally posting that!!!